Tuesday, December 07, 2010

if she wants to rock she rocks if she wants to roll she rolls she can roll with the punches as long as she feels like she's in control.

My dad is in this thing called Rotary club.

Heard of it?

I'm not sure what exactly it is. Some group of business types. I think it helps get your name and your company out there. Or something.

Anyway.

He was in charge of arranging for the guest speaker today. He set up with a doctor that my mom works for to come talk about stress management.

Can I get an AMEN?

If you were to look up stressed in the dictionary you would see a picture of me and then a foot note that said "see Christine Leigh Fleming".

I tend to be stressed. A lot. And it stems from me being a perpetual worrier.

I know it's my own fault. But we all have things that we are working on, right?

Dr. Amit Sood talked about a lot of really interesting concepts.

How we can de-stress.

And it all starts with perception. And being in control of your life.

Afterall, we generally can't change what's happening around us, but we sure can change how we react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...