Saturday, February 05, 2011

tender mercies.

I know that a lot of people don't believe in God.

But I do.
And this is my blog. Which means that I can write whatever I want.

(At the risk of offense, several wise men have once said that being offended is a choice.
Something that I am still working on.)

I firmly believe, and nobody will ever change my mind, that God's hand is in our lives. That He allows things to happen so that we can feel of His love.

Even something as simple as the thought to send a friend an email, thank them for something, and then go to their blog and read a post that was exactly related to the email that you just sent.

What do I call that? A tender mercy.

And since this is my blog, I'm allowed to be a cryptic as I want. But I know that at least two people (besides myself) out there know what I'm talking about.

thank you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...