Sunday, March 27, 2011

awakening.

With Spring just around the corner, you can't help but think of renewal and a fresh start.  New hopes and new opportunities.  So much potential.  A perfect time fore reflection.

I have the tendency to focus on my have nots instead of my haves.  It's easy to stop and think about all the ways your life did go that you weren't planning on, in a negative way.  At least for me.

It's hard to let go and move on.  I like closure.  Whenever something ends, I like a reason.  Which is usually why I blame myself.  I may not like the answer, but at least it's an answer.  And then I dwell on it.  Which ends up being a pretty vicious cycle.

So I'm opting for a better approach.

"To cut my losses and let my profits run" -American proverb.

After all, there's no use crying over spilt milk.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...