Saturday, May 21, 2011

here we go again.

As motivation to update my blog more regularly, I'm drawing inspiration from facebook. There is something going around about this 30 day challenge or something. It looks like it has something to do with posting a picture and then elaborating on it. I don't know if I will follow the 30 exactly and maybe it will go longer than 30 days, but here goes. Day one.

Day One: Post a picture and 10 facts about you




1. My middle name is Leigh (Like "Lee" not "Lay").
2. I have double jointed fingers.
3. My favorite animal is a dolphin.
4. Pets are like family members.
5. I only drink skim milk.
6. I have a metal rod in my back from a spinal fusion surgery.
7. And a 13" long scar to go along with it.
8. I don't really have any fears of objects, like spiders or bugs, etc.
9. People think I'm part to half black. And as much as I wish I could say yes, I can't.
10. When I was younger I had an extreme beanie baby obsession and I still have every one of them boxed away somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...