Tuesday, February 07, 2012

let's get fly.

I've realized lately that my blog doesn't have a very consistent tone. Usually I'll focus a post on a specific topic, but other times they're random thoughts that sometimes relate to current updates in my life. I guess that's why this is my blog. I can do whatever I please. And haters gonna hate.

I love this song. I crank it up whenever I go running. And it's by Atmosphere, and they hail from Minnesota. Enough said.


I love the line "empty the pack and watch your wings grow back".

Without sounding totally angsty, sometimes at the end of the day life sucks. Bad things happen to good people. And I don't know why, but I do know that all we can do is shake it off and go on to what's next. Because odds are it's something a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...