Wednesday, May 14, 2008

welcome back.

I had to start this blog for a photography class in the Fall of 2006 at school. Then I remembered about it, and thought I would just start using it again. It will be good for me because I am so bad at writing in any type of a journal. I always make an effort to, and I do fairly well for a couple of weeks, and then I forget.

I have another blog, but it's from high school, and it's super lame. I was reading it the other day. So I'm starting over. I feel it's an appropriate time. I'll have somewhat of a fresh start at school next year. Living in a new place, with new roommates. Can't wait.

Anyway.

I start my new job on the 27th. I had to go get my preplacement health exam done today, and since I also had to have one last summer and took the pee/drug test then, I didn't have to do it today.

Not that you wanted to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...