some more things you may or may not know about me.
1. I absolutely cannot stand rollie backpacks. At all. Not one little bit. When I see them, I want to kick them. Before my back surgery my mom said "You know Christine, your doctor might want you to use a rollie backpack so it doesn't put pressure on your back". False. I will risk the health of my back to avoid using a rollie backpack. At all causes. Some people on campus have even moved on to using suitcases. I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were at an airport.
2. I find it incredibly satisfying to download songs. Whether from itunes or limewire (which of course I don't do, it's illegal....) or wherever.
3. I have neurofibromatosis. It's a genetic disorder. My sister and I both got it from our dad's, and I have a 50% chance of passing it on to my kids. It scares me half to death to think about having kids, knowing that I could very well inflict them with something, especially since my sister and I both have it slightly worse than our dad, which could possibly mean that my kids could be worse. Maybe.
I have light brown spots all over my body from it. And the lymph nodes on my neck are swollen.
4. I cringe when I hear the word coagulate. I think it sounds disgusting.
5. I usually don't enjoy group work, which poses a problem since a majority of my major is group work. I wold rather do an entire project on my own than have to delegate, be delegated to, or risk the chance of someone else dropping the ball. At least if I drop the ball on my own project I have nobody else to get mad at but myself and my grade isn't dependent on the work of others. Not that I'm saying my work is better, I'd just prefer to know exactly what I'm turning in and be responsible for all of it.
6. I only drink skim milk. Even 1% makes me gag. I'm OK with it though, it's healthier for you anyway. Once you're done growing at least. Which I've have been for about the past seven years or so.
7. I don't really like the word hot to describe people. I'd rather say attractive, cute, so good looking, etc. I'd prefer not to be called it either. Not that it's something I have to worry about.
8. I'm a nerd at heart. I love, love, LOVE Harry Potter, the X-Files, Heroes. And many many more nerdy things. Like playing text twist or scrabble for hours on end.
9. Although, I'm not a fan of Star Wars. I've never been able to get into it.
10. I love photography. I don't really know all of the technical terms, but I'm OK with that. If you enjoy something, the technicalities shouldn't really matter, right?